Car Rental Conditions - Koral Rent A Car
With this contract, the Lessor KORAL TURİZM TİCARET LTD. STI. (hereinafter referred to as "KORAL") leased the vehicle defined on the front page of the contract (hereinafter referred to as "VEHICLE") to the Tenant whose name and address are written. The tenant declares, accepts and undertakes to use the rented vehicle in accordance with the terms of the contract (rental period, return time, return station, etc.) and to pay the rental fee on time. By signing the contract, the Tenant assumes all obligations regarding the rented vehicle. The Tenant will not refrain from signing the Vehicle Delivery Forms (hereinafter referred to as the "Form"), which are integral parts of this contract, which will be drawn up during the delivery and return of the vehicle. He/she accepts, declares and undertakes in advance that he/she may raise objections and claims by having an expert appraise, not by refraining from signing, but at his own expense, if he/she does.
1) The Tenant accepts, declares and undertakes that the documents and statements submitted during the establishment of the contract are completely correct, do not give false information and do not hide any information that may affect the conclusion of the contract. The address declared by the tenant in the contract and its annexes is the legal notification address, and unless KORAL is notified in writing of a change of address, all notifications to this address will be notified in accordance with the provisions of the Notification Law and will be considered valid.
2) The lessee accepts that he has received the rented vehicle in good condition, both mechanically and in terms of bodywork, in active condition and as specified in the delivery Form issued at the time of delivery. The Renter accepts, declares and undertakes that he/she caused all kinds of damage detected during the return of the vehicle, other than the ones specified in this delivery Form, and that he will immediately pay for all the damages that may arise due to this reason at the time of request.
3) The tenant will return the vehicle to the branch where it was rented or to the KORAL branch in the place specified in the contract, as well as the vehicle, key, all documents, accessory tools, and spare tire. If the tenant does not return the vehicle's official documents (Traffic certificate, Registration certificate, Insurance, Plates) and the key at the time of delivery to KORAL, the tenant is obliged to pay the rental fees for the period until their supply and the expenses to be made for the purchase of new ones.
4- The renter will request additional driver, baby seat, navigation device, wifi etc. during the use of the rented vehicle. It must also pay the additional rental costs to be notified by KORAL for additional services and equipment in accordance with the provisions of this contract.
5) Tenant; in the vehicle received in good condition and in good condition; For reasons (but not limited to those listed, transmission failure due to incorrect gear shifting, damages that may occur due to continued use of the vehicle even though the warning light is on, damages caused by hitting the bottom of the vehicle, cigarette burns that may occur on interior upholstery and accessories, tears, stains that require detailed cleaning, etc.) agrees and undertakes to pay for all damages and losses, including all kinds of mechanical and electrical damages, such as damage to components such as tires and rims, malfunctions and damages caused by fuel, etc.). All damages and losses, including these mechanical and electrical, are out of the scope of insurance and guarantees. In determining all kinds of repairs that will be considered out of warranty, Only the technical report prepared by the vehicle authorized service and/or vehicle manufacturer/distributor company will be considered valid.
6) Use of the vehicle,
a) The tenant must have completed the age of 21 and have a driving license for at least 2 years in economic group vehicles. Medium group vehicles must be over the age of 24 and have a driver's license for at least 3 years. For upper group vehicles, they must be over the age of 26 and have a driver's license for at least 4 years. Premium group vehicles, on the other hand, must be over 27 years old and have a driving license for at least 5 years. A maximum of 1 additional driver can be defined for a vehicle. In case the age and driving license periods of the drivers are not suitable according to the vehicle groups, the "Young Driver Package" can be purchased for the specified conditions and price. "Young Driver Package" provisions do not apply to premium group vehicles.
b) The driver must have completed the specified age limit, the duration of the license.
c) The vehicle can be used by drivers who are notified by the Renter at the beginning of the lease and whose names are registered on the contract and who meet the conditions defined in articles (a), (b).
d) Changes to be requested regarding the insurance coverage after the start of the rental period are possible with the renewal of the contract after the necessary controls are provided by the KORAL officials in the nearest location.
e) It is strictly forbidden to sub-lease the rented vehicle by the lessee and to make it available to third parties for a fee. If such a situation is detected, articles 14 and 22 of this contract come into play. The tenant is obliged to ensure that the person authorized to use the rented vehicle complies with all the conditions of this contract. Only the person(s) specified in the contract and delivery form can use the rented vehicle. In the event that third parties not specified in the contract use the vehicle in violation of the contract, the vehicle will be seized by the Lessor without any notification to the lessee, pursuant to Articles 14 and 22 of this contract, and no damage guarantee is valid for damages that may occur due to this use. The lessee is solely responsible for any direct and indirect damages that may arise from both the Lessor and third parties due to this use contrary to the contract.
f) In all your rental transactions, along with your old or new identity documents, a driver's license suitable for the rental vehicle class must also be submitted.
7) The rental period is a minimum of 24 hours. For rentals shorter than this period, the rental fee will be calculated as 1 (one) day. The tenant is obliged to pay the rent at the beginning of the lease. Vehicle prices are subject to the occupancy-based dynamic system and vary.
Apart from the tenant's rental fee;
1. Delays up to 2 hours are free of charge, and for delays exceeding 2 hours, 1-day rental fee,
2. The one-way fee to be incurred at the end of the rental,
3. The fuel cost resulting from the fact that the fuel delivered with a full tank is not delivered as a full tank on return and the service fee to be applied at the rate of 25% of this price,
4. Highway tolls and the service fee to be applied at the rate of 7% calculated over these fees,
5. Fuel, all kinds of parking and transportation expenses, and all kinds of side expenses and expenses for using the vehicle and all expenses incurred after the delivery of the vehicle to the tenant Since it belongs exclusively to the Tenant, the Tenant is obliged to pay all the costs within this scope. The said fees will be collected from the customer's credit card defined in the system without notice.
8) In case of damage that may occur during the rental process with CDW Motor Insurance, which is included in the daily car rental fee within the scope of the insurance, a portion of 1,500-TL for Economic group vehicles, 2.000-TL for medium group vehicles, 3.000-TL for upper group vehicles, 5.000 TL for Premium group vehicles. It is the tenant's responsibility. This responsibility, whose exemption limits are specified, must provide the documents related to the damage by the Tenant and submit them to KORAL in full. In case the requested documents are missing or not delivered, the entire cost of damage has to be covered by the tenant whose name is included in the contract. The guarantees to be included in the contract, provided that an additional fee is paid, are explained below.
• Mini Damage Insurance: It is the insurance that offers the advantage of repairing the damages up to 2.500 TL with the written hand declaration of the Tenant. The customer is responsible for the entire damage cost in case of damages exceeding the amount determined by the mini damage insurance. Mini damage insurance does not cover tyre, glass and headlight, vehicle underside, interior trim, interior parts and roof. In case of damages over 2,500 TL, the customer has to get a police report. Unreported damages are the responsibility of the customer.
• Extended Damage Insurance: It is the insurance that offers the advantage of repairing the damages up to 4.000 TL with the Tenant's hand declaration. It is the insurance that covers the damages that may occur in the body during the rental process. The customer is responsible for the entire damage cost in case of damages exceeding the amount determined by the extended damage insurance. Extended damage insurance does not cover the undercarriage, interior trim, interior and roof. In case of damages over 4,000 TL, the customer has to get a police report. Unreported damages are the responsibility of the customer.
• Tire-Glass-Headlight Insurance
The standard insurance on the vehicle does not cover the damage to the tires, glass and headlights. With this insurance, tire, glass and headlight damages are also covered. Valid for 1 piece of damage.
9) The lessee shall pay the rent and additional service fees during the delivery of the vehicle, and the costs that will occur afterwards, by credit card or bank transfer/EFT/swift at the end of the lease. The lessee declares that the damages, expenses and other debts arising from the failure of the tenant to fulfill the rent or other commitments undertaken pursuant to this contract or that he is obliged to compensate will be due on the invoice date without the need for any notice or warning, and the monthly 5% (five percent) default interest to be charged from the invoice date. accepts, declares and undertakes to pay together with
10) It is possible to move the return date specified in the contract to a later date, with the approval of KORAL, as well as paying the rent in advance for the new rental period. KORAL reserves the right to change the extension requests at the current price. It is not possible to extend the rental period without KORAL's approval, even if the rental fee is paid. This is a fixed-term rental agreement and the vehicle will be returned to KORAL without any warning or notice, unless the parties expressly agree to the contrary at the end of the period.
11) The lessee shall abide by the traffic rules to use the vehicle subject to the contract in accordance with the Traffic Laws and Instructions and carefully. The Tenant must comply with the Highway Code Regulation and all relevant legislation. The lessee cannot avoid liability by claiming to be unaware of these obligations as a driver. The tenant is responsible for all kinds of legal consequences, penalties and costs (penalties, tying a vehicle, towing a vehicle, etc.) as a result of their illegal behavior. Traffic fines imposed on the vehicle and not paid by the Tenant after the delivery of the vehicle to the Tenant will be paid by KORAL within the legal period, provided that the relevant authorities are notified to KORAL, and 50 TL (Fifty Turkish Liras) service fee will be added to the Tenant for each transaction. The tenant, upon the first written notification, immediately, without the need for a court decision, pays the price, service fee and penal clause etc. that KORAL has to pay. accepts, declares and undertakes in advance to pay all additional fees under any name.
12) KORAL, from the lessee's credit card, depending on the group of the rented vehicle, at least 1.500 TL for economic group vehicles, at least 2.000 TL for medium and medium SUV group vehicles, at least 2.500 / 3.000 TL for luxury and luxury SUV group vehicles. For premium and premium SUV group vehicles, a minimum deposit of 4.000 TL will be sold or pre-authorization will be blocked. The amounts to be blocked as a provision have been determined as the lower limit, and the blocking fees above these figures may be requested by KORAL. KORAL has the sole say in the determination of vehicle groups, and KORAL reserves the right to make changes at any time regarding the determination of blockage fees and vehicle groups. The provision amount received at the beginning of the rental will be used for the collection of all kinds of traffic fines, highway illegal toll, parking fee, vehicle towing fee and all damage/loss costs. The Tenant accepts, declares and undertakes in advance that he/she approves this transaction to be made from the credit card and that he/she will not object in any way.
13) Vehicle usage mileage limits; It is limited to 400 km per day and 4,000 km per month for up to 10 days for Economic, Medium, Medium SUV, Luxury and Luxury SUV group vehicles, and 300 km per day and 3,000 km per month for Premium and Premium SUV group vehicles for up to 10 days. In the event that the monthly mileage limits are reached within the rental period, the contract will automatically terminate without the need for any notice or warning. The lessee accepts, declares and undertakes in advance that if the monthly mileage limits expire before the time specified in the contract, he will return the vehicle to KORAL immediately and will pay the entire rental fee to KORAL until the end of the rental period determined for the vehicle. It is evaluated over a month (30 days) specified in this article. The period between the completion of the mileage limit and the delivery of the vehicle to KORAL will be calculated over 0.65 - 2.0 TL+VAT, which varies according to the vehicle group, per km exceeding the limit, and the mileage exceedance fee will be paid by the Tenant. The Tenant accepts, declares and undertakes that he will also pay the maintenance expenses that will arise due to this mileage excess.
1. Vehicle usage mileage limits; Economic, Medium, Medium SUV, Luxury, Luxury SUV group vehicles 400 km per day for up to 10 days 4.000 km for rentals over 10 days,
2. It is limited to 300 km per day for Premium and Premium SUV group vehicles up to 10 days, and 3,000 km for rentals over 10 days.
3. Economic group for every 100 km over: 65 TL+VAT
4. Medium and Medium SUV group for every 100 km over: 85 TL+VAT
5. Luxury and Luxury SUV group for every 100 km over: 165 TL+VAT
6. Premium and Premium SUV groups are charged 200 TL+VAT for every 100km over.
14) It is forbidden to let the rented vehicle be rented in any form and under any condition, or to make it available to third parties even if it is free of charge.
a) By the driver who is not specified/notified as an additional driver,
b) By pulling or pushing any vehicle,
c) In the transportation of passengers or goods against income,
d) Race speed determination, rally, durability test, motor sports and on roads closed to normal traffic and unsuitable,
e) In road and terrain conditions that are not suitable for the technical and endurance power of the vehicle determined by the manufacturer,
f) In the transport of substances contrary to customs legislation and other laws or in illegal works,
g) It is strictly forbidden to use it for any illegal purpose, in matters of terrorism, against the state and the law. In case of detection of any of these situations, all kinds of damages of KORAL shall be paid by the Tenant immediately upon the first written notification.
15) All legal compulsory insurances of the rented vehicle have been made by KORAL. The tenant declares, accepts and undertakes to meet the responsibility of damage and all kinds of expenses related to this without objection in case of damage to the vehicle under the following conditions.
a) If he is under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs and/or sleep-delaying drugs at the time of the accident,
b) In cases where the legal speed limits are exceeded (indicating that the accident occurred due to speed in the accident detection report) and the vehicle is used in violation of traffic laws in any way,
c) In cases where the traffic accident report (contracted report, police or gendarmerie report) is not received,
d) Damages and/or accidents that occur as a result of the use of the vehicle by persons other than the lessee and those specified as additional driver in the rental agreement,
e) In case of extension of the period specified in the rental contract, in damages and accidents,
f) In cases where the damage fee is not paid and/or insurance companies do not pay for any reason in accordance with the general conditions of the motor insurance policy within the scope of amendments to be made by the Undersecretariat of Treasury and/or the Turkish Insurance and Reinsurance Association to the legal regulations and related regulations,
g) In case of theft of the vehicle, general motor insurance rules are valid, and the Tenant accepts, declares and undertakes in advance to pay the vehicle price and other damages in cases where the insurance companies do not make the payment and cannot be included in the scope of motor insurance, which insurance companies such as plagiarism do not qualify as theft.
h) Responsibility for any damage exceeding the insurance coverage limits belongs to the Tenant.
In any accident involving the rented vehicle, if the Tenant is penalized due to alcohol, drugs, leaving the scene or in any way failing to comply with the general traffic rules, KORAL may demand all kinds of direct and indirect damages incurred due to the accident besides the rental fee from the Tenant.
16) In case of an accident during the rental period, the tenant and the additional drivers are obliged to take the following measures to protect the interests of KORAL and the insurance company.
a) To take the maximum security measures regarding the vehicle and third parties,
b) Minutes, police and/or gendarmerie reports, etc. To provide all necessary traffic accident reports and documents,
c) Filling the documents completely by taking photocopies or images of the other party/parties' driver's license, license and traffic policies,
d) Taking pictures of the crime scene,
e) Notifying the nearest police or gendarmerie in the event of an accident resulting in material, mortal or bodily harm,
f) To deliver all documents related to the accident to KORAL within twenty-four hours from the occurrence of the accident.
17) The tenant is obliged to park the vehicle closed and locked in a way that ensures all kinds of safety. In order to benefit from the theft insurance in case of theft of the vehicle; He is obliged to prove that he has taken the necessary precautions by returning the license and key to KORAL and that he has made the necessary applications to the relevant police authorities. Otherwise, the Tenant is obliged to pay the current purchase price of the vehicle and other damages in cases where it is not included in the scope of insurance and no damage payment is made by the insurance company.
18) All kinds of material damages, including treatment expenses, given to third parties and passengers in the vehicle are limited to the vehicle's compulsory traffic insurance limits, and all responsibilities and liabilities, including moral damages that are not covered by traffic insurance, belong to the Tenant. All damages and damages that may be recourse to KORAL shall be paid immediately by the Tenant upon the first written request of KORAL without the need for a court decision.
19) In case of damage and/or malfunction in the rented vehicle, the Tenant is responsible for delivering the vehicle to the authorized service safely and in a way that does not increase the damage. If support is not received from KORAL offices during the delivery of the vehicle to the service, the cost of the towing vehicle will be paid by the Tenant. Repair costs are only accepted if KORAL has given prior permission.
20) KORAL can never be held responsible for the loss, theft, plagiarism or damage of any item carried or left in the vehicle by the Tenant. The Tenant accepts, declares and undertakes that it irrevocably releases KORAL from the damages that may occur as a result of such loss and/or damage.
21) Since KORAL does not manufacture the leased vehicle, it cannot be held responsible in any way for any material and moral damages and losses that may occur as a result of mechanical or manufacturing faults of the vehicle or spare parts. The parties have agreed that KORAL's responsibility is limited to the delivery of the vehicle suitable for use and the fulfillment of the necessary maintenance without interruption.
22) In the event that the Tenant does not comply with any article of this contract, especially if he does not deliver the vehicle on the agreed date, the Tenant accepts that KORAL has the authority to immediately take the vehicle back, regardless of where it is and without the need for any warning or court decision. The lessee is obliged to pay the damages and expenses that may occur during the recovery of the vehicle by KORAL immediately upon request. KORAL is not responsible for the loss or damage of the goods in the vehicle during the recovery of the vehicle.
23) It is a crime under the provisions of criminal law that the tenant does not deliver the vehicle despite the expiry of the contract, except for the users defined in the contract and/or accepts and declares that he/she knows that he/she cannot benefit from any insurance, guarantee and legal rights in terms of damage and liability if he/she uses it illegally.
24) A vehicle tracking system has been installed on the leased vehicles so that KORAL can follow the leased vehicle and, if necessary, stop the vehicle and get it back. The lessee knows that the vehicle tracking system is installed on the rented vehicle, that the vehicle is tracked and that if he/she does not return the vehicle on the return date specified in this Agreement and/or while the contractual relationship continues, KORAL can use this system to locate the vehicle and stop the vehicle, if deemed necessary, and that It has accepted, declared and committed in advance that it has consented to this matter and not to claim any compensation and/or damage under any name from KORAL due to the stopping of the vehicle. In the event that the said Vehicle Tracking System is damaged, disassembled, attempted to be disassembled or interfered with the system in any way due to the reasons caused by the Tenant, all damages, including the disassembly and installation of the system and the device fee, will be covered by the Tenant immediately. The Tenant accepts in advance that the intervention to the Vehicle Tracking system means the termination of this contract.
25) The tenant accepts, declares and undertakes that the rented vehicles will not be rented to another person or organization in any way, and that they will not be used by a person whose name is not written on the rental agreement, regardless of the reason and condition. If the contrary is determined, KORAL's damage assurances will not be valid and all damages and losses will be borne by the Tenant. In the event that it is determined that the rented vehicle is rented or made available to a third party, the Tenant accepts, declares and undertakes that he will pay the three-month rental price of the rented vehicle as a penal clause without any objection at the time of the first request, as well as the damages due to this violation.
26) If the vehicle is returned before the date specified in the contract after the rental starts, the discounts will be canceled and the rental price will be determined again for the period used by calculating the current daily rental price of the vehicle. The rental price determined as a result of this calculation will be deducted from the collected price and if there is an excess amount, this price will be returned to the Tenant. Apart from this, the parties have agreed that no refund will be made to the Tenant in any way.
27) KORAL has the right to terminate the contract unilaterally at any time without paying any compensation.
28) KORAL and the Tenant have all the financial, commercial, professional information, technical information, know-how, administrative, legal, institutional information, business information, financial statements, reports, financial and legal information, trademark, The information of its employees or officials, to whom the trade secret, directives, regulations, any information related to trade and licensing, and all kinds of correspondence, documents and records, or other information are disclosed, and the information of the other party they have knowledge of are confidential "Confidential Information". Not to disclose, not to allow disclosure, not to transmit to third parties, not to make partial or complete copies of them, to distribute, not to print, and to immediately return this information together with all the copies they have, upon the first request of the other Party, without the prior written consent of the other Party that owns the information. accept and undertake. In the event that any person violates this confidentiality commitment as a result of his fault or negligence, he may terminate the contract unilaterally and the Party Receiving the Information shall be entitled to do so regarding the protection of Confidential Information.
If he does not fulfill any of his obligations under the contract due to his own fault or negligence, he will be obliged to meet the loss and damage that may occur.
29) The parties are obliged to comply with all regulations, procedures and procedures in force regarding the protection of personal data, in particular the Personal Data Protection Law No. obliged to act in accordance with the principles.
The parties accept, declare and undertake that any information about real persons transferred to them is Personal Data, and that they will only process this data within the scope of the legislation and the contractual relationship between them, limited to the purpose of the current and/or the contract to be established. Any processing of Personal Data other than the purpose of the Contract will be subject to the prior written consent of the other Party. The transfer of the Personal Data transferred to it to third parties at home and abroad is prohibited unless a written agreement is reached between the Parties.
The parties are obliged to inform their personnel in writing of the matters stipulated under this Agreement, by taking the necessary measures to prevent unauthorized access to the Personal Data transferred to them, by their own personnel and third parties, and to prevent the use of the Personal Data for purposes other than the transfer of it to them.
Each Party, without prejudice to the legal retention periods, shall deliver all kinds of media and media in which the Personal Data is recorded to the other Party against signature and delete, destroy or anonymize the records in its own right, upon the expiration of the Agreement.
Each of the parties accepts and declares that they are subject to the control of the Personal Data Protection Board in terms of the Personal Data they process under the Agreement. The parties will be able to exercise the right of inspection in person or by a third party, provided that they do not affect their workflow. If, as a result of the said inspections, it is determined that one of the Parties has acted in violation of its obligations regarding Personal Data, the relevant inspection costs will be borne by the Party that violated its obligations.
This clause will remain in effect even if the Agreement is terminated for any reason.
In the event that either Party suffers damage due to reasons arising from the other Party, including the violation of the provisions of this Agreement, is subject to a legal sanction, or is liable to compensate for any damage, including the damage of the person concerned, in respect of such amounts The right of recourse to the other Party is reserved.
30) Stamp tax and all kinds of expenses arising from the contract belong to the Tenant.